Applying on paper

Forms for applying on paper can be found here.  Nevertheless, we strongly recommend applying online if at all possible. If you apply on paper, you only need to fill out and submit these forms (your application and the authorisations from household members). The Housing and Construction Authority will obtain registered leases electronically. The only exception to this is that residents of half-way houses must submit copies of leases with their applications. 

If further information is needed, you will be contacted by a letter sent to your domicile address; you can also access such letters through “My pages”.  It is your responsibility to read, and if necessary respond to, communications from the Housing and Construction Authority. Please note that failure to do this by the stated deadline may result in the rejection of your application.